QuoteLink - quick start:
Before starting you need a : QuoteLink account.
There are two types accounts:
- standard account which offers access to Level I quotes
- or a full featured professional account: Quotes, Time series, Options chains, ...
Once you have an account
- Install QuoteLink using the username/password that you received by email.
- a green is installed a green icon qL is added to the icon tray on the right of your PC task bar.
Installing quotelink add-ins:
There are multiple add-ins which either enable a connection to a data provider or implements some feature.
Run the Installer using the QuoteLink credentials you have received.
then open the examples after the add-in for documentation.
Feed related add-ins:
- For IQFeed:always install qliq and if you use series install the others and install also symbols list add-in for option chains. In the icon qL find the menu Login IQFeed
- qliq - Level I quotes fields available, dow, spx
- qliqS - updating indexed quotes series
- qliqA - updating absolute times series
- qliqB - indexed bars at a past time quotes bars
- qliqH - historical using time history
- qliqT - indexed ticks at specified time ticks
- qliq together with sl - For options chains install qliq and 'sl' (symbol lists add-in) as well then opens options chain example
- For TDA:
- For Tradier:
- For FXCM:
- For Ally Invest:
- For Interactive Brokers